Revolutionize Your Listening Experience with Whole Home Audio
Enjoy Easy Access to High-Quality Music Throughout Your Spaces
When you’re looking for ways to improve your home audio, it’s easy to focus on the equipment. No sound system will be complete without high-quality speakers, receivers, and sources. Getting the most out of your whole home audio system, however, comes down to the experience. From your speaker layouts to your control options, how you use your high-end equipment will make all the difference. Read on to find out how you can create an unforgettable listening experience in your New York home with a professional installation.
How Do You Want to Listen to Your Music?
It doesn’t matter how good your speakers are if you’re not using them correctly. This will depend on what their primary purpose is and can vary from room to room. Below, we offer some standard home audio uses:
- Media Room: Install in-ceiling speakers to listen to music when hosting friends or family. Link them up to your surround sound setup to get truly immersive audio when watching your favorite movies.
- Outdoor Spaces: Create a perimeter around your patio or balcony with all the speakers facing inwards. This setup strengthens the sound coming from your speakers and keeps it from seeping into your neighbor’s property.
- Listening Room: If you’re the ultimate audiophile that wants to grab a drink, sit on the couch and listen to your favorite music, then a 2-channel system is the way to go. Have two speakers installed in front of you, spread a few feet apart to recreate sound coming from a stage, so you can enjoy a private concert in the comfort of your home.
How Do You Want to Access Your Music?
The other major part of your listening experience is how you interact with the music itself. With a whole home audio system you have a large array of control options so you can find the one that makes the most sense for your unique listening style:
- Touchpad or Mobile App: From an intuitive user interface you have access to all your music including CDs, vinyl records, digital downloads, and streaming services. You can then choose to play them in one room, a group of rooms or your entire home.
- Smart Remotes: Companies like Crestron and Savant also offer smart remotes that put all your favorite sources in one place. This way you don’t have to go through various apps or remotes to find what you want. This option is ideal for one-room applications.
- Voice Control: You can also integrate smart speakers from Amazon or Google to use voice commands. Just tell your speaker what you want to listen to and where you want it to play.
- Scheduled Scenes: Program specially curated playlists to come on at a given time every day or for a special occasion. Without you having to remember, the perfect music comes on when it’s time to wake up, work out, or greet friends.
Our installations aren’t just about offering high-quality audio; they’re about providing a high-quality listening experience as well. Contact House Systems to find a custom solution for your home.